Create this shining star with Tula Pink and Jaybird Quilts! From January 2021 through July 2021, create nine unique blocks designed by Jaybird Quilts that create a stunning 12-point star. The star has no Y-seams, making the piecing of this star a cinch for intermediate quilters! Connecting three fabrics at the same point has never been easier!
The block-of-the-month includes over 74 fabrics from Tula Pink True Colors, Tula Pink Solids and HomeMade fabrics needed for the 96” x 97” quilt top and binding. The Jaybird Quilts Nebula Booklet that is included in the program includes full-size templates.
This project will be available two you in three parts :
- January 2021 – Fat Eighths for months 1-4, 2.7 yards of Tula Pink fabric, 1.16 yards of Tula Pink Solids, Nebula Booklet with instruction inserts for each block and Nebula Finishing Booklet
- April 2021 - Fat Eighths for months 5-9, 4.77 yards of Tula Pink fabric and .903 yards of Tula Pink Solids
- July 2021 - 9.125 yards of Tula Pink fabric for the quilt top background and binding
Tula Pink backing for Nebula will be available separately.
Remaining payments will be as follows upon receipt of materials:
- January installment - $ 50
- April installment - $ 100
- July installment - $ 100
Please note: There are two Jaybird rulers needed for Nebula. All customers who reserve kits will receive 20% off these rulers!
Sewing Studio will have a VERY limited number of kits available! Reserve your kit today!